Smooved offers a free, online one stop shop to optimize all your moving administration in one go.
Our go-to-market focuses on real estate brokers: using their own branded version of our software, brokers can unburden movers. In return, we help them turn their customers into ambassadors.
- Founded in 2019
- Raised close to €1mn in growth funding with some of Belgium’s most legendary tech entrepreneurs (does ‘Netlog mafia’ ring a bell?)
- Expanded the team to 11+ people
- Grew volumes by a factor of 20 in 2020 – 36% monthly growth!
- Unburdening over 1,300 households each month – that’s 7+% market share in Flanders
- Getting ready to scale up internationally
As an important part of our Operations team, your responsibilities will include:
- Growing a deep understanding of Smooved’s product, as well as those of our utility partners
- Helping movers optimize their utility contracts
- Growing a clear understanding of the real estate broker’s goals, needs, expectations, and preferences continuously
- Equipping brokers with tools, resources and training to effectively utilize our product
- Ensuring a broker is ready for successful launch and long-term success and growth
By working at Smooved, you’ll get the opportunity to:
- Play a key role within a fast-growing start-up
- Be part of an open, respectful and fun company culture
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Expand your network in Belgium’s start-up scene at Start it @KBC, Birdhouse by Belfius and imec.istart
Who we need?
We are looking for an entrepreneurial person:
- Willingness to learn trumps experience – ready to get your hands dirty
- Bilingual NL / FR
- Being able to make a customer smile, even from behind a phone or computer
- To-the-point and precise communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Combine strong empathy with a solution-minded, goal-oriented mindset and approach
- Being comfortable speaking to a wide range of people covering a wide range of situations
- A true team player, taking ownership and taking care of your peers
Your best bud
Ignace oversees Operations and Product Development (on the business side). He has a background in Law and Economics at the KU Leuven. He did some incredibly dull work in tax consulting (don’t bring it up in the interview) and is really good at handstands, running really fast and far and jumping incredibly high (definitely bring it up during your interview).