Smooved helps real estate brokers create and leverage ambassadors by improving after-sales service levels. For example, real estate brokers use our software to unburden their clients and optimize their moving administration through smart comparison modules for energy, telecom, insurance, mortgages etc.
Since launching end of 2019, our growth has been off the charts. We’ve come to see ourselves as a strategic growth partner for brokers: we enable them to outgrow competitors by monitoring and improving their customer satisfaction, as well as extending the customer relationship in the months (and even years) after the transaction.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing to build a repeatable and scalable inbound growth engine. You will be working alongside the Founders, driving growth and taking ownership of the company’s marketing strategy.
- Founded in 2019
- Raised close to €1mn in growth funding with some of Belgium’s most legendary tech entrepreneurs (does ‘Netlog mafia’ ring a bell?)
- Expanded the team to 14+ people
- Grew volumes by a factor of 20x in 2020 – 26+% monthly growth for over 18 months!
- Unburdening over 2,200 households each month – that’s 15+% market share
- Getting ready to scale up internationally in 2022
You will own the growth and performance marketing strategy, building and motivating an international growth team that will drive pipeline through existing channels. You will be at the origins of a department that will:
- Further accelerate and consolidate massive growth in B2B2C channel:
- Help Smooved claim the space of strategic growth partners for real estate brokers
- Position Smooved as the thought leader on how to create ambassadorship for real estate brokers
- Launch the direct-to-consumer distribution channel and scale it into a massive success
- Support every department with the content, messaging and tooling required to do the above
Who we need?
In an ideal world you are a “Swiss-knife” with….
- 4-5 years relevant marketing experience (both strategic and operational) in a high-growth environment
- Great project management skills - the ability to define strategy, plan work, track progress and keep the wheels turning
- People skills - you enjoy working cross-team to get your growth tests off the ground, and are confident in finding and directing suppliers towards the output that is needed (copywriters, video editors, illustrators, translators, PR agencies …)
- A bias towards action: you’re not afraid to dig into the operational aspects yourself to speed things up
- Analytical as well as creative skills - you’re very comfortable with analyzing data, but like to approach challenges with a creative mindset
- Commercial instincts - a great, natural sense for what matters, what moves the needle and how to make the most of your budget
- Intuitive understanding of the relationship between funnel metrics and business KPI’s, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Basic knowledge of web analytics tools and ad tech platforms
- Dutch or French native
By working at Smooved, you’ll get the opportunity to:
- Play a key role in turning a hyper-growth start-up into an international scale-up
- Be part of an open, respectful and fun company culture
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with incredibly committed people who love what they do every day
- Expand your network in Belgium’s start-up scene at imec.istart, Start it @KBC and Birdhouse by Belfius
Didn’t check all the boxes? But this job fits your ambition… more than anything else, we value horsepower, and hustle!